What’s that? Do you know all of those things?
Well, don’t fret if you don’t know, as we have compiled some of the Best Game of Thrones facts for you.
1. Most of the cast members haven’t read the books. Many of them don’t want to know what happens to their characters, fearing it will affect their acting. Emilia Clarke (Daenerys) and Kit Harington (Jon Snow) are among the few who have read all the books.
2. The average episode costs HBO $6 million to make. That’s partly because it’s filmed on three continents and in six countries.
3. No wonder, Northern Ireland says ‘Game of Thrones’ has brought more than $100 million to their economy.
4. Did you know? Martin has revealed how he plans to end the series to producers D B Weiss and David Benioff in case he dies before he finishes.
5. Wtf! Peter Dinklage (Tyrion Lannister) is a vegetarian. And surprisingly, all of the meat, he eats on the show is actually Tofu.
6. Linguistics expert David Peterson particularly created the Dothraki language for the series, which now consists of over 3000 words. The Dothraki tongue was commissioned by HBO through the Language Creation Society.